Put your detailed church emblem, seal, or crest on a bishop's tippet or robe. Our dye sublimation patches are the only way to capture all the beauty of the design.
95% of the time we handcut the beautiful designs to shape because a merrowed stitched edge is not possible.
Embroidery cannot reproduce the detail of your church emblem or seal, but we can. Your detailed images, variations in color, and all the beauty of your design we can reproduce for your tippet or robe. Keep reading for all the details about prices, shipping, and sizes. Or jump to the end where we explain the process of how to order tippet patches step by step.
No minimum patch order, quick turnaround
- ▸ Purchase just one if that's all you need
- ▸ One 5.5" circle or one 5x7 handcut $20
- ▸ Quantity discounts at 6, 16, 26, 51, over 100
- ▸ Shipping starts at $3.85 US 1st Class Mail 12 days
- ▸ Free shipping if you have a $50 order AND AT LEAST 12 days
- ▸ Shipping $8.50 US Priority Mail 10 days
- ▸ Shipping $25 US Express Mail 6 days
- ▸ Rush fee of $30 if you have less than 6 days
- ▸ Fabric glues, iron-on, velcro available
Incredible color and detail
- ▸ Embroidery has to simplify and throw away detail - we don't
- ▸ Design is permanently dyed into the patch fabric
- ▸ Gradients, fine text, small details OK
- ▸ Retain all the beauty of your design
Do I want non-edged or with a stitched edge?
- ▸ If your design is a perfect circle, we have 5.5" diameter with stitched edge you can order below,
or we stock circles from 2" to 10" with stitched edge
- ▸ If your design is a oval or a perfect marquis (pointed oval), we can special order with stitched edge
- ▸ If your design has banners, ribbons, ornaments, bump-outs, etc., non-edged is the only option
- ▸ Most bishop tippet patches we make are non-edged
Intricate and unusually shaped designs need non-edged
- ▸ Many crests and seals have twists and turns
- ▸ Merrowed stitched edge not possible in these cases
- ▸ Non-edged is what 95% of bishop designs choose
- ▸ Can be cut with scissors and the edges do not fray
- ▸ We offer cutting
What we will need to know for non-edged
- ▸ Your general overall size and limits - usually 6" width max
- ▸ Tippet color, since sometimes not all the patch fabric can be cut away
- ▸ If it's a black tippet, we'll dye those uncut areas black so it's not noticeable
- ▸ Other designs you may be coordinating with
- ▸ Exact dimensions don't always work when shapes are different
- ▸ We call it making the designs visually equivalent in size
I do have a perfect circle or oval or marquis shape
Where do I order?
- ▸ We have a 5.5" circle with stitched edge that we offer just for bishop and church patches, order below, $17 for one
- ▸ See perfect circles and other shapes we stock, $13.95 for one 4" or $19.50 for one 6"
- ▸ If you have 3+ weeks and a design with no elements sticking out, we can do a special order edged patch
- ▸ See special order for perfect marquis and other regular shapes, $30 for one
Bishop Tippet and Jacket Patch Pricing
Prices are for each patch, sew-on backing.
Quantity discount applies to multiples of the same image. Pricing starts over with each new design.
Iron-on: Add $3.50 per patch Fabric glue: Add $5
Shipping/handling: $9 Priority Mail receive in 10 days, $25 Express Mail receive in 6 days.
Rush fee $30 if you have less than 6 days.
FREE SHIPPING if your order totals $50 and you have at least 12 days until you need the patches.
|Type||QTY = 1-5||6-15||16-25||26-50||51-100||Over 100|
How to Order Tippet Patches
- 1. Send art with transparent background - usually PNG format
- 2. Tell us the max size, usually 5.5" to 6" width, and send a picture of other patches it will appear with
- 3. Tell us the tippet color so that we can give you a matching outer stitch area and make uncut areas less noticeable
- 4. We consider what areas we won't be able to cut away and how to size so it looks equivalent to other patches
- 5. We permanently dye the design into patch fabric
- 6. We handcut the design to shape, with as much detail as possible while maintaining stability
- 7. You sew the patch onto the tippet